Touchless Temperature Screening Kiosk and COVID-19 Symptoms Monitoring
- A complete Touchless solution for employees /students to access a survey each day to monitor themselves for symptoms of the coronavirus. A clearance certificate is generated each day after performing the survey, and body temperature screening is done prior to entering the facility. FAQs for the Product
- USMDDirect “Safe-Entry” is a mobile COVID-19 screening/tracking application that enables your organization to conduct daily COVID-19 symptoms surveillance/tracking and on-site temperature screening for their employees, contractors, students, or visitors.
- It is a proprietary combination of Elo-Thermal Scanning technology and USMDDirect “Safe-Entry” web-based survey application together with advanced analytics, HIPPA Compliant secure cloud-based platform. USMDDirect will help your organization to return from this pandemic and reduce anxieties.
- Administrators have access to the “Safe-Entry” live-dashboard to track analytics including participation and trends over time. The entire system is paperless and gives your organization greater visibility and decision-making power related to your COVID-19 management plan.
- On-Site Kiosks validate that individuals have passed the daily symptoms screen with normal body temperature prior to entering your organization’s worksite.
- Individuals are able to log into the HIPAA-compliant web portal and conduct daily COVID-19 symptoms screening based on the latest CDC guidelines. It also generates a daily Clearance Certificate.
- USMDDirect Facial Recognition provides the facility of non-contact employees’ /students’ identification and authentication.
One time hardware cost $1,999, andCovid-19 survey/tracking 99 cents/month per employee/student
Optional USMDDirect Support:
Telemedicine consultation with physician 24×7 is available at https://www.doctoroncall24x7.com
o Tele-Consultation with COVID-19 expert physicians and infectious disease experts are available for the treatment or work-place safety plan.
o 24×7 Nurse call center is available to support COVID-19 patients
– Remote vital sign monitoring for pulse oximeter/blood pressure and temperature
– Tele-Nurse evaluation/support during the quarantine period
– At the end of quarantine evaluation, a Certification of Clearance will be issued.
* Elo-Access Temperature * Sensor Pro is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of a disease, but solely for initial screening purposes
Temperature Sensor: 2 Years
15 inch I series Windows Options:3 Years Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty Option is available
Standard Product Return
- A returned merchandise authorization (RMA) number must be issued for all returns.
- The product may be returned within 30 days of sale with a valid RMA number.
- When returning product, place RMA number on packing slip & shipping label only. Do not write RMA number on boxes. Use a shell or outer box, if necessary.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging including all accessories, bags, CD’s and manuals.
- Credit will be issued only for returned items that reference an RMA number. If there is a problem or delay in issuing credit, the tracking number must be provided to BlueStar.
- The product must arrive at BlueStar within 30 days of the RMA being issued.
- Items received outside of the stated time frame or in unacceptable condition will not be credited and will be returned to the reseller at their own expense.
- Refused shipments must be reported to BlueStar within 2 days of refusal.
- A restocking fee will be charged on all incomplete product returns which BlueStar can make the factory complete.
- Cross shipment of RMA product must include a replacement Purchase Order and your account must be in good standing.
- The BlueStar reseller is liable for the condition of the returned product.
- If the product is tested and there is no problem found, the reseller will be subject to a $50.00 fee.
- Approved RMA’s will be credited to your normal credit terms with BlueStar.
Products which BlueStar Will Not Accept for Return
- Products that have been used.
- The original box is missing, damaged, or the original box is defaced with writing or markings.
- The product is missing packaging, manuals, or other components.
- Broken case media, print heads, and software.
- Products not purchased from BlueStar.
- Purchases or RMA’s issued over 30 days.
- Referencing the RMA number is not included with the return.
- Special Order, custom-configured, discontinued, or obsolete products.
- Product shipped with other than factory default settings (includes configuration changes per reseller request).
- Serial numbers do not match the referenced invoice.
- Custom Media of any type.