- A complete Touchless solution for employees /students to access a survey each day to monitor themselves for symptoms of the coronavirus. A clearance certificate is generated each day after performing the survey, and body temperature screening is done prior to entering the facility. FAQs for the Product
- USMDDirect “Safe-Entry” is a mobile COVID-19 screening/tracking application that enables your organization to conduct daily COVID-19 symptoms surveillance/tracking and on-site temperature screening for their employees, contractors, students, or visitors.
- It is a proprietary combination of Elo-Thermal Scanning technology and USMDDirect “Safe-Entry” web-based survey application together with advanced analytics, HIPPA Compliant secure cloud-based platform. USMDDirect will help your organization to return from this pandemic and reduce anxieties.
- Administrators have access to the “Safe-Entry” live-dashboard to track analytics including participation and trends over time. The entire system is paperless and gives your organization greater visibility and decision-making power related to your COVID-19 management plan.
- On-Site Kiosks validate that individuals have passed the daily symptoms screen with normal body temperature prior to entering your organization’s worksite.
- Individuals are able to log into the HIPAA-compliant web portal and conduct daily COVID-19 symptoms screening based on the latest CDC guidelines. It also generates a daily Clearance Certificate.
- USMDDirect Facial Recognition provides the facility of non-contact employees’ /students’ identification and authentication.
One time hardware cost $1,999, andCovid-19 survey/tracking 99 cents/month per employee/student
Optional USMDDirect Support:
Telemedicine consultation with physician 24×7 is available at https://www.doctoroncall24x7.com
o Tele-Consultation with COVID-19 expert physicians and infectious disease experts are available for the treatment or work-place safety plan.
o 24×7 Nurse call center is available to support COVID-19 patients
– Remote vital sign monitoring for pulse oximeter/blood pressure and temperature
– Tele-Nurse evaluation/support during the quarantine period
– At the end of quarantine evaluation, a Certification of Clearance will be issued.
* Elo-Access Temperature * Sensor Pro is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of a disease, but solely for initial screening purposes$1,999.00
- Connect with your doctor from home, office, or any other place using HD, secure, end-to-end encrypted video conferencing
- Do virtual video visit with your doctor and healthcare provider anywhere anytime
- Have a virtual visit with your doctor or select USMDDirect doctors for 2nd Opinion
- Get 2nd opinion from USMDDirect doctors (https://usmddirect.com/USStates.aspx)
Personal Health Record (PHR):
- Maintain your online digitized Personal Health Record with great ease of just clicking a button. Health records can be uploaded/downloaded and securely shared with the doctor
- Upload your x-ray, ultrasound, lab reports, and prescription at one place
- Maintain your doctor and healthcare appointments
- Give permission to your doctor and health care provider to review your data and advise you accordingly, and leave their valuable recommendation and opinion for you
Vital Signs Monitoring (Biometric monitoring):
- Get your blood pressure, temperature, blood oxygen, Heart rate, ECG, weight, blood glucose levels, sleep cycle monitored remotely
- USMDDirect Medical Team monitors your Vital signs 24/7 and 365 days a year
- You will get Medication reminder if you missed out medicine
- Systems sends important health-related alerts to user and to their doctors
- Round-the-clock care and support
- Provides Trend data in graph for better analysis
- Get your monthly personalized doctor report for proactive care
- Buying Options: Buying option for 1-2 care-coordinators $499/month, 3-5 care-coordinators $599/month,6-10 care-coordinators $999/month. Month-to-month lease, no long-term contract, cancel any time. And the one-time cost for Stethoscope $399, and Digital Camera $139. The laptop is not included in the given price. 1,000 minutes/month free of video conference, and with 100 GB of storage.
- Remote Vital Sign
- Remote Virtual Monitoring (Virtual-Sitter)
- Remote Physical Activity Monitoring
- Remote Medication Management
- Disease Management Protocols DMPs (http://avatar.usmd.net/covid19)
- On-Demand remote virtual physical examination
- Provides instant instruction, advice to patients’ wound care, and medication management.
- With Remote Monitoring Devices: Blood pressure, temperature, Pulse oximetry, weight scale, Glucometer, Spirometry, Pedometer (steps, sleep monitoring, pulse oximeter)
- HIPAA-compliant, and amazon cloud-hosted solution (Software as Service)
- End-to- end AES 128 encryption and FIPS 140- certified
- HD Web-based Video Conferencing just plug-and-play, and no software to download
- Audit Trail Reports
- Patient, Doctor, Care Coordinator, and Administrator Landing Pages
- Plug and Play Digital Stethoscope for clear heart and lung sound
- Plug and Play Multi-purpose digital camera for remote examination of Ear, Throat, Eye and skin
- PHR to maintain patient clinical history, medical data, radiology images and progress note
- Store and Forward- where nurse can record Patient video, vital signs, ECG and upload into PHR
- Doctor-Patient Appointment Portal
- Disease Management Protocols DMPs
- Doctors and patients use their own computers, tablet, or smartphone with any modern browser
- Dedicated Amazon AWS Secure Cloud Servers experience a reliable connection with no downtime!
- Telemedicine CPT Code 99421 to 99423, with G2010, G2012
- Secure, Cost-effective and easy to use
- Out of box Ready to Use Solution
- The solution can be established in your office within hours. It is a web-based and
- Amazon cloud-hosted software solution with end-to-end AES128 encryption, and
- FIPS 140-2 certified.
- User Training: 24×7 training support start at $25 for 15 minutes
- Heart RATE & multisport – select from 30+ sports with continuous heart RATE, reporting on heart RATE zones, plus daily/overnight hr. tracking and automatic exercise recognition so you get credit for all your moves.
- Connected GPS – map and share your workout and exercise sessions with reporting on calories, distance, elevation & Pace.
- Long-life battery – lasts up to 20 days Between charges So you can keep moving.
- Water-resistant to 50M – Enjoy automatic swim recognition and having no fear when you shower, go snorkeling, or get caught in the rain.
- Sleep tracking – wake to a Sleep Score based on light and deep sleep cycles, interruptions, and more, Plus enjoy a silent vibrating alarm with Smart wake-up.
- Full body composition analysis:Monitors weight (kg, lb., st lb.), body fat & water percentage, plus muscle & bone mass
- Automatic synchronization:Data from every weigh-in appears in the Health Mate app automatically via Wi-Fi
- Nutrition tracking:Set a weight goal and manage your daily calorie budget
- Daily weather forecast:Step on your scale to enjoy a localized weather report
- Multi-user friendly:Recognizes up to 8 users with independent sync
- High precision: Thermo has 16 infrared sensors to provide a highly accurate result
- Quick & easy:Ultra-fast measurement with color-coded fever indicator
- No contact required:Ultra-hygienic, non-invasive measurement
- Automatic synchronization:Data from every measurement and health advice Multi-user friendly: Up to 8 users can access their personal temperature history with the ability to share with doctors
- Buying Option: For a Single Doctor $299/month, 2 to 5 doctors $499/month, and 6 to10 doctors $599/month. Month-to-month lease, no long-term contract, and can be canceled any time. And the one-time cost for Stethoscope $399, and Digital Camera $139.The laptop cost is not included in the given price. 1,000 minutes/month free of video conference, and with 100GB of storage. Use CPT Code 99421 to 99423, with G2010, G2012 for billing
- Virtual Physical Examination: can be performed with tools like web-integrated
Stethoscope to hear clear heart and lungs sound; It is with multi-purpose Digital Camera
for the virtual examination of Ear, Nose, Throat, Eye, and skin. Just plug-n-play and no software
required to install
- HD Video Conferencing: High Definition Video Conferencing with AES 256-bit encryption.
Amazon based AWS Secure Cloud Servers to experience a reliable connection with no
- Personal Health Records (PHR): PHR to maintain patients’ clinical history, medical data,
radiology images, progress notes, and Medication Management.
- Vital Sign Monitoring: Advanced Vital Signs Monitoring tools are being used in
telemedicine solution to quickly spot check, measure and capture a patient’s vital signs
including blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and temperature measurements
- Compact and portable, user-friend interface, easy to use
- Patient range: adult, pediatric, neonate
- 24 hours ambulatory NIBP monitoring function, up to 350 groups of ambulatory NIBP data can be recorded for once.
- Perfect combination of automatic and manual measurement method, up to 300 groups of data can be
- Recorded for once by manual measure.
- High-definition color TFT display, strong visibility
- By data review interface such as “data list”, “trend graph”, “big font”, NIBP data is clear at a glance
- Display of low power prompt, alarm, error message and time
- Supply two kinds of unit: mmHg / kPa
- USMDDirect Multi-purpose digital camera with tongue depressor and ear speculum attachment
- For clear and magnified examination of Ear, Nose, Throat, skin and Eye examination
- With Quad HD resolution, LED lighting with controllable brightness and manual, variable focus
- Plug-and-play USB device integrated with USMDDirect Web-based software , No software to download
- Lighting Controls: Variable Brightness Settings
- Compatibility: Windows and Mac, can be used on any PC computer, laptop or tablet
- FDA approved PCP-1 digital Otoscope
- It can be used for Virtual Physical Examination
- One year manufacture warranty, sold with USMDDirect software only
The total cost of a Web-based Telehealth Solution is $837 which covers one-month software (SaaS) lease for 1 doctor $299; a One-time cost for a digital stethoscope$399, and a digital camera $139.The laptop is not included in the price
Monthly Lease for Web-based Telehealth Software: $499/month for 2-5 doctors; $999/month for 6-10 doctors. Software lease is on monthly basis, no long-term contract required and can be discontinued any time you want. 1,000 minutes/month free of video conference, and with 100GB of data storage
Digital Camera: Multi-purpose digital camera with a tongue depressor and ear speculum attachment can be used for clear and magnified virtual examination of Ear, Nose, Throat, Skin, and Eye examination. No software required to install. 3 months manufacture warranty
Digital Stethoscope: FDA approved PCP-1 digital stethoscope can be used for Virtual Physical Examination. It is a plug-n-play audio input device for any PC computer, laptop, or tablet to hear clear heart and lungs sound.1year manufacture warranty, sold with USMDDirect software only.
This Telemedicine Solution can be used in Offices, Dialysis Clinics, Nursing Homes, and in the Ambulances
Training and Support: $25 for 15 minutes$837.00
Easy to user Professional Grade Weight Scale.$119.00
- Display of SpO2 value, PR value, bar graph and pulse waveform.
- Low-voltage indication: the low power indication symbol appears when the voltage is too low to work.
- Automatic standby function.
- Display direction can be changed automatically.
- PR sound indication (wired equipment).
- Sound prompt function: over-limit prompt of measured value, finger-out prompt, low power prompt (wired equipment).
- Data memory function.
- Advanced Talking in English / Español
- Bluetooth 2.0, Arm
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) Detection
- Auscultatory Mode
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 4 User Number for Blood Pressure Measurement
- Smart Average Measurement
- Ear Phone Connectivity
- 400 Memory Sets with Date & Time
- LCD Backlight
- Probe Cover Detection and Ejection.
- Data Transmission for Better Health Management
- Fever indication / Over Range Warning
- Fast & Accurate Test Result in 1 Second
- Memory Function-10 Measurement Records
- Measurement Precision ±0.1 C / ±0.1 F
- PCP-1 digital stethoscope FDA approved, plug-n-play audio input devices of any PC computer, laptop or tablet with internet and Google Chrome browser
- PCP-1 Integrated with USMDDirect web-based software, no software to download on any computer plug-n-play
- Any PC, MAC, or device with a microphone jack will recognize the stethoscope microphone. Sound quality is excellent
- PCP-1 stethoscope clinicians are able to perform auscultations on patients from a distance using a PC, laptop
- The Auscultation Anywhere without downloading software
- Any headset allows clinicians to conveniently and easily conduct auscultations
- Clean and crystal-clear sound to help clinicians make the most informed medical decisions from a distance
- The PCP-1 connects to a PC via the 3.5 mm microphone port
- One Year Replacement Warranty for Manufacturer Defects