ABPM50 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Compact and portable, user-friend interface, easy to use
- Patient range: adult, pediatric, neonate
- 24 hours ambulatory NIBP monitoring function, up to 350 groups of ambulatory NIBP data can be recorded for once.
- Perfect combination of automatic and manual measurement method, up to 300 groups of data can be
- Recorded for once by manual measure.
- High-definition color TFT display, strong visibility
- By data review interface such as “data list”, “trend graph”, “big font”, NIBP data is clear at a glance
- Display of low power prompt, alarm, error message and time
- Supply two kinds of unit: mmHg / kPa
ABPM50 is a handhold ambulatory blood pressure monitor, which is designed according to oscillography theory. The device could monitor human body blood pressure up to 24 hours continuously and dynamically, providing accurate basis for the diagnosis. It is applicable for using in hospital, clinic and other medical institutions.
There are no reviews yet.